Research about Rain Flood Management in Campus Landscape Design
- ChaoJun Wei, Shuzhen Zou, Biaohong Tao, Weizhan Wang
- Corresponding Author
- ChaoJun Wei
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.11How to use a DOI?
- college, landscape design, rain flood management, runoff coefficient
- Taking Jiangxi Science and Normal University as an example, this article applies rain flood management into campus landscape design, utilizes the runoff coefficient method to calculate the amount of collectable rainwater in campus, further puts forward economical and practical rainwater collection and application schemes aiming at different rainwater collection approaches including roof, green land, square and water pond and so on, thereby setting up a "green" mode for the campus landscape design in Nanchang region.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - ChaoJun Wei AU - Shuzhen Zou AU - Biaohong Tao AU - Weizhan Wang PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Research about Rain Flood Management in Campus Landscape Design BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.11 ID - Wei2017/12 ER -