Discussion about Plant Landscape Configuration in the Construction of Urban Rainwater Gardens
- Shuzhen Zou, Yu Zeng, Wanjun Duan, Ran Li
- Corresponding Author
- Shuzhen Zou
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.15How to use a DOI?
- Nanchang, rainwater garden, plant
- As a main force of rainwater garden, plant has the functions of degrading waste water, conserving water source and increasing water circulation. Through the investigation and research about indigenous plants in wetlands, this article discusses the plant configuration in rainwater gardens in Nanchang and how to utilize plants to build an artsy "rainwater bank", thereby putting emphasis on endowing rainwater gardens with relatively high landscape value.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuzhen Zou AU - Yu Zeng AU - Wanjun Duan AU - Ran Li PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Discussion about Plant Landscape Configuration in the Construction of Urban Rainwater Gardens BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.15 ID - Zou2017/12 ER -