Effect of Influent Ratio on Anaerobic Treatment of Coal Gasification Wastewater
- Shi-dong Yang, Wen-xin Tao, Lu-hua Liao
- Corresponding Author
- Shi-dong Yang
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.20How to use a DOI?
- coal gasification wastewater, anaerobic ammonium oxidation, denitrification, influent ratio, removal of carbon and nitrogen.
- The synactic effect of anammox coupling with heterotrophic denitrification process was investigated in an anaerobic reactor with an influent at the temperature of 35 , pH of 7.0, hydraulic detention time (HRT) of 30 h. The nitrate and nitrite solution with different ratio (R=0-100%) to raw waste water was introduced into the influent with ammonia of 70-120 mg/L, COD concentration of 800-1200 mg/L before entering the anaerobic reactor to investigate the removal of nitrogen and organics. The experimental results show that in the influent ratio is 75%, the removal of ammonia, nitrite, total nitrogen (TN) and COD can reach 55.71%, 63.65%, 64.56% and 80%, respectively, under the condition of ammonia nitrogen, nitrite nitrogen influent concentration of 75.43mg/L99.87mg/La TN load of 233.82 mg /(L-d). The results show that the optimum dilution can not only dilute the raw waste water but also achieve co-effect of anammox and anaerobic denitrification by dosing appropriate nitrate and nitrate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shi-dong Yang AU - Wen-xin Tao AU - Lu-hua Liao PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Effect of Influent Ratio on Anaerobic Treatment of Coal Gasification Wastewater BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.20 ID - Yang2017/12 ER -