Evaluation and Analysis of CBA Referees' on-the-spot Cutting
- Shi Li, Kai Yan, Jinsheng Li
- Corresponding Author
- Shi Li
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.32How to use a DOI?
- Referees, CBA, Error rate, Missed rate.
- Through the spot investigation and research, and watching the CBA basketball referees' on-the-spot cutting, this topic using literature method, observation method, system analysis method, mathematical statistics method and logical analysis method, combined with the self-designed "basketball referees' on-the-spot cutting assessment system(CAA)" to develop a more accurate evaluation of the indicators for the level of referees' on-the-spot cutting. Through the assessment results, to establish the referees database, then provide a more reasonable basis for the referees' promotion and make it more convincing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shi Li AU - Kai Yan AU - Jinsheng Li PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Evaluation and Analysis of CBA Referees' on-the-spot Cutting BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.32 ID - Li2017/12 ER -