Trajectory Prediction using Conditional Generative Adversarial Network
- Thibault Barbi,, Takeshi Nishida
- Corresponding Author
- Thibault Barbi,
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.33How to use a DOI?
- Trajectory prediction, generative model, conditional generative adversarial networks.
- Optimization based planners (OBP) use a linear initialization as a prior of their optimizations which fails to use already acquired knowledge. Most of the time the linear initialization will collide with obstacles which will be the most difficult part of the OBP to optimize. We propose a method to perform trajectory prediction that leverages motion dataset by using a conditional generative adversarial network. Unlike previous methods, our proposed method does not require the dataset during execution time but instead generate new trajectories. We demonstrate the validity of our method on simulation. Our method decreases by 20% the number of colliding trajectories predicted compared to the linear initialization while being very fast.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Thibault Barbi, AU - Takeshi Nishida PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Trajectory Prediction using Conditional Generative Adversarial Network BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.33 ID - Barbi,2017/12 ER -