Real-time Optimization of TCP/IP Protocol Stack in Local Area Network Environment
- Chengcheng Yang, Yongchao Tao, Wencheng Xiang, Xianghu Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Chengcheng Yang
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.34How to use a DOI?
- TCP/IP, real-time communication, LwIP protocol.
- As the basic protocol for Internet communication at present, TCP/IP, which offers a unified way to communicate through different nodes, is widely applied in various communication environments and has become the basis of Internet. But the original TCP/IP protocol is designed and realized for the transmission environment of WAN Internet, it is unable to optimal fit some communication environments which may have higher requirements of real-time. This paper focuses on local area communication environment, and makes an effort to research and realize the extended TCP/IP protocol.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chengcheng Yang AU - Yongchao Tao AU - Wencheng Xiang AU - Xianghu Wu PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Real-time Optimization of TCP/IP Protocol Stack in Local Area Network Environment BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.34 ID - Yang2017/12 ER -