Studies on Phytocoenosis Configuration in Rain Garden Landscape Design in Nanchang
- Shuzhen Zou, Wanjun Duan, Yirong Zhu, Biaohong Tao
- Corresponding Author
- Shuzhen Zou
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.44How to use a DOI?
- Nanchang, rain garden, phytocoenosis, configuration, landscape design.
- Against the increasing cementation in cities, the rain garden, as an urban green infrastructure, has been increasingly focused on in terms of alleviating urban waterlogging, rainwater runoff pollution, groundwater level decline and conserving biodiversity. In its design, it is vital to select and design plants and their communities, directly affecting landscape functions and post effects. Based on the analysis of current rain garden plants at home and abroad, in combination with natural conditions of Nanchang, this paper discusses the selection principles for local plants and their communities, proposing 5 phytocoenosis combinations suitable for rain gardens in Nanchang.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuzhen Zou AU - Wanjun Duan AU - Yirong Zhu AU - Biaohong Tao PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Studies on Phytocoenosis Configuration in Rain Garden Landscape Design in Nanchang BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.44 ID - Zou2017/12 ER -