The design of innovative and entrepreneurial courses of mechanical majors against the background of new engineering
- Chu Diao Huang, Jian-Wen Guo, Li Xie, Xiao Chang Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Chu Diao Huang
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.49How to use a DOI?
- new engineering, mechanical majors, innovation and entrepreneurship, courses.
- Against the background of new engineering, setting up innovative and entrepreneurial courses in mechanical majors is to foster students an ability to design and develop innovative products and to start up business preliminarily by taking advantage of their relevant engineering and technical knowledge. Take the course of Integrated Project Design as an example, in this course, we reform educational and teaching methods and design an execute solution, which provide a reference for mechanical majors to take innovative and entrepreneurial courses.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chu Diao Huang AU - Jian-Wen Guo AU - Li Xie AU - Xiao Chang Cao PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - The design of innovative and entrepreneurial courses of mechanical majors against the background of new engineering BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.49 ID - Huang2017/12 ER -