Organization of Teaching Contents and Design of Teaching Method for IoT Course Oriented to the Computer Major
- Ce Zhang, Weigong Lv, Jianan Jiang, Yiran Zhao, Dianhui Chu
- Corresponding Author
- Ce Zhang
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.50How to use a DOI?
- Computer major, IoT, IoT full stack talent, Teaching method, Technology study roadmap.
- How to implement targeted teaching of Internet of Things in computer science education has become the key to cultivate students' ability to solve complex engineering problems represented by Internet of Things system. It puts forward the organization of teaching content and teaching method of computer science and technology. First of all, from the perspective of the layer, function and technology of Internet of things, this paper gives the object network architecture and key point of understanding. From the information acquisition, transmission and processing point of view, it analyzes the lack of knowledge of computer students generally; Based on the proposed goal of the Internet of things talents training and technical learning route, the analysis of the feasibility of the study of the Internet of things courses in computer science and the characteristics of computer, this paper gives a plan for the content of Internet of things in computer science, and analyzes the key points of knowledge teaching of the three levels of the Internet of things. Further, to cultivate students' comprehensive system design and implementation capacity, the teaching route planning chart of the Internet of things is proposed to guide the teaching process. Finally, it is concluded that the total stack of Internet of things can be an important direction and goal of the comprehensive ability of computer system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ce Zhang AU - Weigong Lv AU - Jianan Jiang AU - Yiran Zhao AU - Dianhui Chu PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Organization of Teaching Contents and Design of Teaching Method for IoT Course Oriented to the Computer Major BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.50 ID - Zhang2017/12 ER -