The Swedish Maintenance and Services Market in Wind Power Industry —— Lessons Learned and Opportunities for Chinese Service Providers
- Lihua Liu, Mike Danilovic, Maya Hoveskog, Fawzi Halila
- Corresponding Author
- Lihua Liu
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.24How to use a DOI?
- wind power, maintenance and service, Sweden, China
- This paper presents results from an investigation of maintenance and service market of Swedish wind power industry. Although the average number of disruptions per wind turbine only increased slightly from 2007 to 2009 in Sweden, the average downtime, the average electricity production loss and accordingly economic loss to the wind power operators increased 3 times during the same period. Equipped with strong production power, technology skills and expertize, Chinese wind turbine manufacturers have opportunity to enter the Swedish wind power maintenance and service market, and bring benefit to Swedish wind power industry and to themselves’ internationalization process and sustainable development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lihua Liu AU - Mike Danilovic AU - Maya Hoveskog AU - Fawzi Halila PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - The Swedish Maintenance and Services Market in Wind Power Industry —— Lessons Learned and Opportunities for Chinese Service Providers BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.24 ID - Liu2013/12 ER -