Social Network Analysis and Its Developments
- Xiaoxiao Deng, Guojun Mao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoxiao Deng
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.35How to use a DOI?
- Social network, complex network, data mining.
- A social network is made up of a set of social actors and their ties between these actors, which have become an important research filed of sociology and its related studies. Together with the complex net-work concepts, it has formed many new methods and models. Based on infor-mation technology such as data mining, it is now having the trend of development to automatically deal with a large scale of social data. This paper focuses on the social network analysis by using both the complex network theory and the data mining techniques. While introducing their basic methods, it presents their re-search progresses.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoxiao Deng AU - Guojun Mao PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Social Network Analysis and Its Developments BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.35 ID - Deng2013/12 ER -