Simulation and Evaluation Research on Influence of Performance of Market Structure from Business Innovation Combinations
- Wusheng Zeng, Haoming He, Qing Zhao, Dingxiang Zhang, Yulin Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Wusheng Zeng
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.48How to use a DOI?
- innovative combination; market structure; theory of enterprises
- This paper argues the theory of ‘Enterprises with market forces may make market outcomes inefficient’ and tries to doctrinal correct the theory. A assessment model is built to analyze the change effect of performance data from model structure caused by exogenous variables and the validation of the model is tested . This paper finds that positively correlated conduction mechanism of innovative combination of oligopolistic competition affects the performance of market structures and determined causation chains will have a fundamental impact on the evolution of industrial organization and prompt the organization development in the whole industry.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wusheng Zeng AU - Haoming He AU - Qing Zhao AU - Dingxiang Zhang AU - Yulin Zhao PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Simulation and Evaluation Research on Influence of Performance of Market Structure from Business Innovation Combinations BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.48 ID - Zeng2013/12 ER -