Regression Analysis of Health Insurance Cost Affecting Factors
- Xiaolong Huang, Quanfang Han, Shoaling Ge, Zhidong Zhang, Qihan Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaolong Huang
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.56How to use a DOI?
- Health care costs Influencing factors Both sides of supply and demand Multiple regression
- The paper selected the relevant data of 1999-2009 basic medical insurance for urban residents in China as object. By setting the relevant indicators, build multiple linear regression models and analysis the factors which affect the health care costs of China from two perspectives, that is, both sides of supply and demand. To put forward strategies and suggestions for controlling the health insurance costs in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaolong Huang AU - Quanfang Han AU - Shoaling Ge AU - Zhidong Zhang AU - Qihan Cheng PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Regression Analysis of Health Insurance Cost Affecting Factors BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.56 ID - Huang2013/12 ER -