The Social Reading Model with Virtual and Actual Combination
- Yonghai Yu, Lingling Yu, Jihong Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Yonghai Yu
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.82How to use a DOI?
- social reading virtual actual socialization
- social reading is a brand new reading mode which focuses on the reader and emphasizes on such social activities as sharing, interaction and communication. Born out of the booming social network, social reading can optimize the reading value and render the reading as a more effective and social activity. This paper has analyzed the social features of traditional reading and modern digital reading and concluded two different interaction modes. A social reading combining the virtual and actual features is put forward based on the previous comparison of the weaknesses and strengths of virtual and actual socialization, and the socialization relations in the two kinds of socialization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yonghai Yu AU - Lingling Yu AU - Jihong Zhu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - The Social Reading Model with Virtual and Actual Combination BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.82 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.82 ID - Yu2013/12 ER -