Research on College Students' teaching mode based on the subject contest
- Zhijun Han, Liyan Yuan, Liqiang Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Zhijun Han
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.122How to use a DOI?
- college students,teaching mode, subject contest
- According to our solar studio teaching experience for many years, this paper proposes to establish an open teaching platform based on subject contest.Some excellent students is not only systematicly teached architectural design skills, but also explore the forefront solar technology in the mode. At the same time, by participating in large-scale design contests, students can learn in practice . This is also making up for the traditional teaching mode, stimulating the biggest interest of the students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhijun Han AU - Liyan Yuan AU - Liqiang Gao PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Research on College Students' teaching mode based on the subject contest BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.122 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.122 ID - Han2013/12 ER -