Strategic Research of the Crossing of the “Death Valley” in Newly-Emerging Industry
- Jinsong Gou, Jinyu Li, Pingnan Ruan
- Corresponding Author
- Jinsong Gou
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.134How to use a DOI?
- newly-emerging industry, Death Valley, cross, roadmap
- Based on the four-dimensional perspec-tive of "science-technology-engineering-industry", the paper follows the general law of the growth of newly-emerging in-dustry to discuss its connotation, growth phases, technology innovation in different stages, and traits of market needs. The research focuses on the two “Death Valleys” in the development process of newly-emerging industry, analyzes crucial elements and factors to cross the death valleys, and then proposes to achieve the final survival by making use of technology roadmap and the strategy roadmap of industrialization of newly-emerging industry based on leading-market theory.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinsong Gou AU - Jinyu Li AU - Pingnan Ruan PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Strategic Research of the Crossing of the “Death Valley” in Newly-Emerging Industry BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.134 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.134 ID - Gou2013/12 ER -