Allocation Equilibrium Analysis of Large-scale Instrument and Facilities Based on Triangular Fuzzy Numbers
- Li Sun, Yongbo Lv, Fangpeng Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Li Sun
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.139How to use a DOI?
- Large-scale instrument and facilities; allocation; rationality; triangular fuzzy numbers
- As a key index evaluating the develop-ment level of a region’s technology, large-scale instrument and facilities, when being allocated, should be exerted to the utmost. This paper focuses on judging the allocation rationality of large scale instrument and facilities and building a simple model to support government’s decision-making.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Sun AU - Yongbo Lv AU - Fangpeng Hu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Allocation Equilibrium Analysis of Large-scale Instrument and Facilities Based on Triangular Fuzzy Numbers BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.139 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.139 ID - Sun2013/12 ER -