Inspirations of “Experimental Engineering”
- Hua Ding, Hongtao Ding, Maotao Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Hua Ding
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.155How to use a DOI?
- Experimental engineering, Experimental teaching, Engineering education, innovation ability, opens experiment
- “Experimental Engineering” is an im-portant course of mechanical engineering in the University of Iowa. The purpose of this course is to help student improve pro-ficiencies to: 1) Design, assembling, and conduct an experiment; 2) Data analysis and results presentation. Authors were inspirited by the experimental setup, teaching material arrangement, and well-defined experiment procedures. It is worth noting that students can design their own project during the experiment design. It is absolutely aligned with our main target of innovation ability training. Therefore, this course is a good example to be followed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hua Ding AU - Hongtao Ding AU - Maotao Zhu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Inspirations of “Experimental Engineering” BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.155 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.155 ID - Ding2013/12 ER -