Thinking on Engineering Methodology and Innovation for Equipment Health Management
- Guojun Qin, Zhe Cheng, Junyao Li, Niaoqing Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Guojun Qin
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.157How to use a DOI?
- engineering methodology; health management; equipment; innovation ability
- As a system engineering, equipment health management connects with all departments on the design, application and maintenance, and run through each chain in life cycle of the object equipment. It is one of the hot points in recent years in engineering study and has abundant theoretical and technological connotation. In this paper, the engineering methodology for equipment health management, including philosophical basis, general methods, as well as innovation force and approaches, are studied. Aiming at the training of innovation ability at the related technical direction, the guiding function of health management engineering methodology on innovation studies is expounded trough the aspects of topic title and scientific research .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guojun Qin AU - Zhe Cheng AU - Junyao Li AU - Niaoqing Hu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Thinking on Engineering Methodology and Innovation for Equipment Health Management BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.157 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.157 ID - Qin2013/12 ER -