Study on Dynamic Mechanism of Chinese Rural Social Security from the Perspective of Ecology
- Haobang Wu, Li Wang, Yin Feng
- Corresponding Author
- Haobang Wu
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.181How to use a DOI?
- Ecological theory, Rural social security, Dynamic mechanism, Countermeasures and suggestions
- Rural social security system is a living and unnatural system, and both its global and local development will maintain close ties and mutual interactions with the surrounding environment. This paper explores a dynamic mechanism on the basis of ecological theory to promote the continuous development of the social security system in rural areas. Then, from the point of view of the government, it puts forward some countermeasures and suggestions for the effective operation of the dynamic mechanism of rural social security so as to promote the healthy functioning of the rural social security.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haobang Wu AU - Li Wang AU - Yin Feng PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Study on Dynamic Mechanism of Chinese Rural Social Security from the Perspective of Ecology BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.181 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.181 ID - Wu2013/12 ER -