Research on the Restrictive Factors and Countermeasures of Transformation of Science Technology Achievements in China’s Agricultural Universities
- Zhiying Chen, Chunyu Sha, Chengyuan Dun
- Corresponding Author
- Zhiying Chen
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.183How to use a DOI?
- agricultural university; transformation of science and technology achievement; mechanism
- The transformation ratio of sci-tech achievements of agricultural universities was low in China. In this paper the restrictive factors of transformation of achievements were analyzed, and some countermeasures that will promote the transformation of achievements was put forward, including of improving the laws and regulations of achievement transformation, updating the concept, promoting the innovation of system and mechanism, establishing the market-oriented mechanism of transformation, strengthening the con-struction of the talent team of the sci-tech achievement transformation and increasing the input to the achieve-ment transformation and so on.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhiying Chen AU - Chunyu Sha AU - Chengyuan Dun PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Research on the Restrictive Factors and Countermeasures of Transformation of Science Technology Achievements in China’s Agricultural Universities BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.183 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.183 ID - Chen2013/12 ER -