Situation Analysis and Reform Discussion of Analog Electronic Technology Teaching
- Youhui Zou, Renbo Xu, Ping Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Youhui Zou
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.7How to use a DOI?
- Analog Electronic; Teaching Reform; Small Projects of Experimental Teaching
- Analog electronic technology is a basic professional course for engineering students, which is closely related to practice. Due to the abstraction of the physical concept of the course, as well as the boring curriculum, students generally complain about the difficulty in the introduction in learning. In view of this, this paper introduces how to improve the quality of classroom teaching and emphasizes the small projects of experimental teaching. Through simple experimental projects, students can understand the semiconductor devices intuitively and connect the knowledge points in series, which is helpful to guide them to get started and stimulate their interests in learning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Youhui Zou AU - Renbo Xu AU - Ping Yang PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Situation Analysis and Reform Discussion of Analog Electronic Technology Teaching BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.7 ID - Zou2018/05 ER -