Study on the relationship between the main interests of the parties in the development process of Inner Mongolia industrial and mining industry from the perspective of game theory and its reasons
- Changbao Yang, Xiuqing Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Changbao Yang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.25How to use a DOI?
- game relationship; industrial and mining development; stakeholder; herdsman
- Based on the field investigation in Damo County, Inner Mongolia, this paper interviewed the government departments, industrial and mining enterprises and herdsmen in the survey area to find out the attitudes and opinions of various stakeholders on the industrial and mining development in grassland and pastoral areas as well as the manifestations of specific behaviors. On the basis of this, we use game theory to analyze the relationship between the main interests of all parties and their causes. This is of great significance in exploring the sustainable development of mineral resource-based enterprises in grassland and pastoral areas in Inner Mongolia. It is of great significance to national unity and equality among all ethnic groups, to common prosperity and to the building of a harmonious society.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Changbao Yang AU - Xiuqing Wu PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Study on the relationship between the main interests of the parties in the development process of Inner Mongolia industrial and mining industry from the perspective of game theory and its reasons BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.25 ID - Yang2018/05 ER -