Perspective of auto parts enterprises in whole life cycle cost management research
- Wen-wu SHAO, Yin-tao XIAO
- Corresponding Author
- Wen-wu SHAO
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.27How to use a DOI?
- full life cycle; auto parts; cost management
- In order to solve the problem of cost management faced by enterprises, this paper uses the method of total life cycle cost management to analyze and manage the cost of each stage of production process of the enterprise, and puts forward the idea of using dynamic programming to effectively manage the cost of the whole process of product production, As an effective way for enterprises to allocate costs, optimize management decisions and improve the profitability of enterprises. The research shows that cost management of the whole life cycle helps to strengthen the operation and management of enterprises. It is a kind of full participation, including the cost management of the whole process of product production.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen-wu SHAO AU - Yin-tao XIAO PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Perspective of auto parts enterprises in whole life cycle cost management research BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.27 ID - SHAO2018/05 ER -