Effects Financial Media have on Firm Value and Suggestions for Investor Relations Media Strategy
- Ying Wang, Tianzhen Zhang, Jiameng Song
- Corresponding Author
- Ying Wang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.42How to use a DOI?
- financial media, firm value, suggestions for investor relations media strategy.
- Three main effects that financial media have on firm value have been outlined. The first outcome is that financial media could influence the share price of a firm, and the positive news can predict higher stock price normally, and vice versa. The second demonstration shows that financial media could help the firm to disseminate brand value and employ more outstanding staff，and the assistance is more significant with local media. Additionally, financial media could increase the success rate of firm’s IPO and subsequent profits after the IPO.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying Wang AU - Tianzhen Zhang AU - Jiameng Song PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Effects Financial Media have on Firm Value and Suggestions for Investor Relations Media Strategy BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.42 ID - Wang2018/05 ER -