Hammer Throwing Technique of the Chinese Elite Female Athlete
- Lu Shi, Feng Liu, Chunyin Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Lu Shi
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.44How to use a DOI?
- Women's hammer throwing, throwing technique
- This study was conducted to investigate Zheng Wang's hammer throw technique via motion analysis using the video of the 2017 on the National Athletics Grand Prix (Zhengzhou, China). Anita Wlodarczyk, the hammer throw champion in London Championships, was took as the other subject. This study explored the technical commonness of the elite athletes of the women's hammer, and provides the theoretical basis for improving the accuracy and stability of the technique. The results show that Zheng Wang should shorten the total length of rotation to obtain the faster initial speed and control the angle of rotation of the hammer, to make each turn hammer velocity and acceleration increases maintain a rhythmic rise and reasonable single and double stance phase.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lu Shi AU - Feng Liu AU - Chunyin Ma PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Hammer Throwing Technique of the Chinese Elite Female Athlete BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.44 ID - Shi2018/05 ER -