Construction and Practice the Wikipedia System on Educational Administration Management in Colleges and Universities
- Lingxuan Zhu, Ying Jiang, Huan Ding, Xinyuan Pan, Aijia He, Xu Xiao
- Corresponding Author
- Lingxuan Zhu
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.48How to use a DOI?
- Wikipedia; Educational Administration; Teachers’ Manual.
- In order to adapt to the education management status that the numbers of changes in the management system and documents increased significantly, based on the purpose of innovation and entrepreneurship education, this paper puts forward the new requirements of educational administration in universities and using collaboration, sharing, participation advocated by Wikipedia. Through practicing two phases system projects in “Teacher’s Manual of Management academic, Beijing Normal University, Zhuhai campus(BNUZ)”, finally reduced the number of educational administration documents to 62% and rules to 59.92%. The result shows that Wikipedia is suitable for knowledge management, integration and evolution under the people collaboration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lingxuan Zhu AU - Ying Jiang AU - Huan Ding AU - Xinyuan Pan AU - Aijia He AU - Xu Xiao PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Construction and Practice the Wikipedia System on Educational Administration Management in Colleges and Universities BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.48 ID - Zhu2018/05 ER -