The Impact of "Internet Plus" Era on Physical Education in Colleges and Universities and Its Countermeasures
- Dingcheng Wang, Bing Shi, YuLiang Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Dingcheng Wang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.50How to use a DOI?
- Internet plus, college physical education, internet thinking.
- Faced with the craze of the Internet age, college physical education cannot be avoided. This research mainly uses the literature material method, system analysis method, this research mainly studies the physical education in colleges and universities in the age of "Internet +" through literature and data analysis and systematic analysis. The study found that physical education teaching environment, teaching mode, learning methods and other aspects have been seriously affected. We should change the traditional teaching thinking, innovative teaching mode, update teaching methods, MOOC, Micro-lecture, Inverted Classroom and other online classroom into physical education. Students as the main body, pay attention to student learning attitude, self-learning ability training, and students to explore and exchange, give full play to students' initiative. The final "teaching" and "learning" equal "traditional sports classroom + online classroom" teaching mode.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dingcheng Wang AU - Bing Shi AU - YuLiang Sun PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - The Impact of "Internet Plus" Era on Physical Education in Colleges and Universities and Its Countermeasures BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.50 ID - Wang2018/05 ER -