Research on the Intelligent Service System of University Mobile Digital Library
- Jia-Xin Yue, Ai-Min Pu, Xu Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Jia-Xin Yue
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.85How to use a DOI?
- colleges and universities; mobile digital library; wisdom service
- The mobile digital library is the result of the informatization construction of the university library. The intelligence service system is the reader service form of the mobile digital library. Starting from this, the article first analyzes the connotation of smart services, and then introduces the current status of mobile digital libraries in colleges and universities, including the total number of digital resources, the low level of reader service intelligence, followed by user centers, value utilization, and convenience. From the perspective, we discussed the main points of building a smart service system. Finally, we put forward suggestions on how to build a smart service system, including technological innovation as a prerequisite, resource enrichment as a key point, personalized service as a goal, and collaborative service as a development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jia-Xin Yue AU - Ai-Min Pu AU - Xu Huang PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Research on the Intelligent Service System of University Mobile Digital Library BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.85 ID - Yue2018/05 ER -