Trade War between China and US
- Zeyan Zhu, Yaotang Yang, Shuqi Feng
- Corresponding Author
- Zeyan Zhu
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.88How to use a DOI?
- trade war,Sino-US trade , Section 301 investigation, “232 measure”.
- This paper introduces Sino-US trade war and trade situation between them,then research the influences of trade war to China and US,as well as global.We find that it will harm to both sides and other countries,including in economy, trade,diplomacy and many other fields.There will be more harm than benefit.Then we propose some suggestions, deepen the "Belt and Road" construction,improve the level of innovation,negotiation,and apply international regulations,for China to protect its interests and fight back trade war provoked by US.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zeyan Zhu AU - Yaotang Yang AU - Shuqi Feng PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Trade War between China and US BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.88 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.88 ID - Zhu2018/05 ER -