The scheme comparison about the foundations of shear wall structure in Yellow River Delta region
- Zhaojun Ren, Hongsheng Yu, Xiuyan Zhang, Xia Zhao, Na Li
- Corresponding Author
- Zhaojun Ren
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.117How to use a DOI?
- The Yellow River Delta, the foundation scheme, the comprehensive evaluation and comparison.
- The selection of the building foundation is a comprehensive project which is deeply affected by the different region. Based on the typical geological structures and engineering examples, the paper analyzes and compares the three basic types of shear wall structures from the aspects of the bearing capacity, the engineering cost, the construction engineering, the construction technology and the effect to the environment around. By comparison, there comes a scheme of technical feasibility, safety, reliability and economic rationality. It provides a good basis for the selection of shear wall structure in the Yellow River Delta region.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhaojun Ren AU - Hongsheng Yu AU - Xiuyan Zhang AU - Xia Zhao AU - Na Li PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - The scheme comparison about the foundations of shear wall structure in Yellow River Delta region BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.117 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.117 ID - Ren2018/05 ER -