Research on Embedded Electrical Impedance Measurement System
- Xiaoyan Chen, Liang Sun, Meng Du
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoyan Chen
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.1How to use a DOI?
- ARM processor, AD5933, QT, Impedance tomography.
- Based on S3C2440 processor and Linux3.6.6 kernel, wedeveloped an embedded impedance measurement system. This embedded system employ AD5933 as the impedance sensor, and data communication between AD5933 and S3C2440 processor is implemented with IIC communication protocol. In addition, the measurement resultsare displayed on the interface that is developed with QT.After modeling and solving the inverse problem by Newton Gauss algorithm, the distribution images of the object in the field are finally reconstructed satisfactorily. The research work offers a feasible and portable solution for clinical application of digital medical technology
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoyan Chen AU - Liang Sun AU - Meng Du PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Research on Embedded Electrical Impedance Measurement System BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.1 ID - Chen2016/07 ER -