Influence of Tonifying Kidney and Spleen, Detoxification of Throat Method to MMP-9,TIMP-1 of IgA Nephropathy Model Rat
- Di Zou, Yinping Wang, Tianying Chang, Shoulin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Di Zou
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.35How to use a DOI?
- Tonifying kidney and spleen, Detoxification of throat method, IgA nephropathy, Rat, MMP-9, TIMP-1.
- Purpose:To study the method of tonifying kidney and spleen, detoxification of throat in treatment of IgA nephropathy. Methods:72 Wistar rats were randomly divided into blank group, model group, Lotensin group, tonifying the kidney and spleen, detoxification of method of high, medium and low dose group (hereinafter referred to as TCM high, medium and low dose group). The IgAN rat model was established by oral administration of BSA and LPS intravenous injection method. Observed after treatment for 8 weeks rats in each phase of urine red blood cell count, 24h urinary protein (UTP) and renal tissue MMP-9, TIMP-1 changes. Results:1) compared with the model group, rats 24h UTP has declined. The TCM medium dose group decreased significantly (P0.05). 3) compared with the blank group, the content of MMP-9 in renal tissue of the rats in the model group decreased significantly, the content of TIMP-1 increased significantly, and MMP-9/TIMP-1 decreased (P
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Di Zou AU - Yinping Wang AU - Tianying Chang AU - Shoulin Zhang PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Influence of Tonifying Kidney and Spleen, Detoxification of Throat Method to MMP-9,TIMP-1 of IgA Nephropathy Model Rat BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.35 ID - Zou2016/07 ER -