Clinical Investigation on Gouqi Fushen Pills for Chronic Nephritis
- Di Zou, Chengji Cui, Yinping Wang, Shoulin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Di Zou
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.49How to use a DOI?
- Gouqi fushen pills, Chronic nephritis, Clinical investigation
- Purpose:Observe the effectiveness and security of Gouqi fushen pills treating chronic nephritis. Method:Randomly divide 230 patients with chronic glomerular nephritis into two groups, treatment group and comparison group, each of 115 cases. Both groups orally take benazepril hydrochloride 10mg once a day, while treatment group orally takes a gouqi fushen pill three times a day, in a three-month period. Observe before and after treatment symptoms of both groups, as well as their 24h quantitation of urine protein, counting of urine RBC, and function changes of liver and kidney. Result: (1).5 drop-outs in treatment group, and 12 in comparison group, with the respective total effective rate of 83.64% and 47.57%. The digital difference, according to statistics, has a statistical significance(P<0.01). (2). Patients in treatment group have seen obvious alleviation of symptoms of osphyalgia, lack in strength and feverish palms and soles (P<0.05), while comparison group haven't (P>0.05). (3). Both groups have a distinct reduction in their 24h quantitation of urine protein and counting of urine RBC,with treatment group reduction higher than comparison group(P<0.05). (4). Neither group has significant change in liver and kidney functions. Conclusion: Gouqi fushen pills are more effectively conducive than benazepril hydrochloride to cut down patients' 24h quantitation of urine protein and counting of urine RBC. Also the pills can abate patients' suffer from osphyalgia, lack in strength and feverish palms and soles.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Di Zou AU - Chengji Cui AU - Yinping Wang AU - Shoulin Zhang PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Clinical Investigation on Gouqi Fushen Pills for Chronic Nephritis BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.49 ID - Zou2016/07 ER -