Direct Electrochemistry of Glucose Oxidase Immobilized on a Hydroxyl Fullerenes- Tio2 Nanocomposite Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode
- Di LI, Xiao-Yu ZHANG, Bao-Lin XIAO, Jun HONG, Moosavi-Movahedi Ali Akbar
- Corresponding Author
- Di LI
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.53How to use a DOI?
- Glucose oxidase, Direct electrochemistry, Hydroxyl fullerenes, TiO2 nano particles: nanocomposite.
- By immobilizing glucose oxidase (GOD) on a nanocomposite containing hydroxyl fullerenes (C60-OH) and TiO2 nanoparticles, a new type biosensor was prepared for glucose detection. The cyclic voltammograms (CVs) of GOD on the nanocomposite modified glassy carbon electrode (GCE) was quasi-reversible. The heterogeneous electron transfer constant (ks) and the formal potential (E§ï) of the Chi/GOD/C60-OH-TiO2/GCE were 3.0 s 1 and -0.248V, respectively. The Chi/GOD/C60-OH-TiO2/GCE responsed linearly to glucose from 0.05 to 0.85 mM. The apparent Michaelis-Menten constant (kmapp) and detection limit of the Chi/GOD/C60-OH-TiO2/GCE were 1.17 mM and 0.05 mM, respectively.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Di LI AU - Xiao-Yu ZHANG AU - Bao-Lin XIAO AU - Jun HONG AU - Moosavi-Movahedi Ali Akbar PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Direct Electrochemistry of Glucose Oxidase Immobilized on a Hydroxyl Fullerenes- Tio2 Nanocomposite Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.53 ID - LI2017/05 ER -