Productivity in Relation to Culture and International Business
- Yingfang Zhao, Madison Lazor
- Corresponding Author
- Yingfang Zhao
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.14How to use a DOI?
- Productivity; Culture; Diversity.
- What is national culture? How cultural diversity affects productivity? How to understand different cultural groups work differently in business and what exactly productivity? In this paper, we bring to light why diversity in business, in both the United States and International countries, can increase a business’s productivity as well as foster growth.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yingfang Zhao AU - Madison Lazor PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Productivity in Relation to Culture and International Business BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.14 ID - Zhao2019/05 ER -