Analysis on Key Problems of Operation Management of Navigation Buildings in China
- Xiaolei Liu, Qilong Huang, Jing Xu, Xuehang Bian
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaolei Liu
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.29How to use a DOI?
- Building; navigation; operation; management; key issues.
- The Waterway Law clearly stipulates that the navigable building is an important part of the navigation channel. It plays an important role in the operation of the channel. In this paper, the status quo of operational management of navigation buildings in China is analyzed. Its development characteristics have been studied. The key issues that exist are identified. Ideas and suggestions for solving problems from a legislative perspective were proposed. Policy references are provided in regulating the management of navigable buildings and promoting the construction of waterways.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaolei Liu AU - Qilong Huang AU - Jing Xu AU - Xuehang Bian PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Analysis on Key Problems of Operation Management of Navigation Buildings in China BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.29 ID - Liu2019/05 ER -