The Impact of Financial Robots on Enterprise Accounting in Big Data Environment
- Ruoqu Xiong, Xiangzhi Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangzhi Zhang
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.41How to use a DOI?
- Big data; financial robots; accounting reforming; internet+ accounting.
- Financial robots, developed in big data environment, are intelligent tools which replace the repetitive works and improve accounting service efficiency. Currently financial robots have entered the accounting operation entirely, which arouse highly attention of accountants. Thus, it’ s obligatory to look into the development of financial robots and their influence to corporate accounting.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruoqu Xiong AU - Xiangzhi Zhang PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - The Impact of Financial Robots on Enterprise Accounting in Big Data Environment BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.41 ID - Xiong2019/05 ER -