Analysis of Intellectual Property Dilemma in the Internationalization of Chinese High-speed Rail
- Xiangzhi Zhang, Mengdi Yang, Ruoqu Xiong
- Corresponding Author
- Ruoqu Xiong
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.42How to use a DOI?
- Chinese high-speed railway; Internationalization; intellectual property.
- With the processing of national development strategy "one belt and one road", Chinese high-speed rail maintains a good momentum. However, the failing construction of the "Western Express Line" project in United States and high-speed Railway project in Mexican as well as the current dilemma of technology lawsuit force us to think how can Chinese high-speed railway go out in a better way. There are risks in the process of internationalization of Chinese high-speed rail, such as inadequate international patent insight, inactive patent litigation response, and incomplete combat protection system, which put forward higher requirement for Chinese high-speed rail "going out" that we should strengthen patent protection in the railway field.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangzhi Zhang AU - Mengdi Yang AU - Ruoqu Xiong PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Analysis of Intellectual Property Dilemma in the Internationalization of Chinese High-speed Rail BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.42 ID - Zhang2019/05 ER -