Research on the Evolution of Supply Chain based on Complex Adaptive System Theory
- Zehua Zhang, Huiwen Wu, Jing Yang, Runjiao Pan, Mo Kuang
- Corresponding Author
- Zehua Zhang
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.101How to use a DOI?
- Supply Chain; Complex Adaptive System; Hierarchical Modeling; Evolutionary Development; Self-adaption; Intelligent Agent.
- The core idea and basic views of the complex adaptive system theory are expounded, and the compatibility between complex adaptive system theory and supply chain is demonstrated. With the independent enterprises participating in the operation of supply chain system as the adaptive agents, a hierarchical system model of department-enterprise-multi-agent is constructed under the theoretical framework of complex adaptive system. The whole evolution process and main characteristics of each stage of supply chain’s evolution and development are revealed. The key technology system of supply chain optimization in the future is studied by using complex adaptive system theory from simulative perspective and entity optimization aspect. This paper proposes a thinking pattern to study the evolution process of supply chain by using complex adaptive system theory.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zehua Zhang AU - Huiwen Wu AU - Jing Yang AU - Runjiao Pan AU - Mo Kuang PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Research on the Evolution of Supply Chain based on Complex Adaptive System Theory BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.101 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.101 ID - Zhang2019/05 ER -