Quantitative Structure-Toxicity Relationship for Predicting Acute Toxicity of Phenols
- Zhi-Xiang Zhou, Meng-Nan Qin, Yang-Hua Liu, Xiao-Long Zhang, Han-Dong Li
- Corresponding Author
- Zhi-Xiang Zhou
Available Online January 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.2How to use a DOI?
- Phenols, QSTR, Acute toxicity.
- Phenols represent one of the most important classes of environmental chemicals. Most of them may cause serious public health and environmental problems. The present work is to develop an effective QSTR model for acute toxicity, a toxicological endpoint of Phenols. We calculated various descriptors and used linear regression way to select relevant parameters, and built a QSTR model. The model showed a good forecasting ability. Based on the descriptors, a further discussion was presented for the toxic mechanism.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhi-Xiang Zhou AU - Meng-Nan Qin AU - Yang-Hua Liu AU - Xiao-Long Zhang AU - Han-Dong Li PY - 2016/01 DA - 2016/01 TI - Quantitative Structure-Toxicity Relationship for Predicting Acute Toxicity of Phenols BT - The International Conference on Biological Sciences and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.2 ID - Zhou2016/01 ER -