The Distilled Characteristics Analysis of Olive Brandy
- Ji-Tian Song, Xi Chen, Hong Kan, Wen-Chao Wang, Yu-Chen Song, Wei Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Ji-Tian Song
Available Online January 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.31How to use a DOI?
- Olive brandy, Distillation, Aroma.
- There will be a lot of fragrant component loss and damage in the distillation process of olive brandy, which influences the quality of brandy seriously. In order to obtain good quality brandy, the effects of different distillation temperature are studied. It is found that the most suitable temperature for olive brandy distillation is 150 . The kinds and content of aromatic constituents in brandy are analyzed at the best distillation temperature. The aromatic ingredients in brandy from the mixture are the most. The highest content of brandy made of olive juice is esters.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ji-Tian Song AU - Xi Chen AU - Hong Kan AU - Wen-Chao Wang AU - Yu-Chen Song AU - Wei Tian PY - 2016/01 DA - 2016/01 TI - The Distilled Characteristics Analysis of Olive Brandy BT - The International Conference on Biological Sciences and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.31 ID - Song2016/01 ER -