Parallel Fringe Search Algorithm for VLBI Software Correlator Based on Computer Cluster
- Yun Yu, Wei-Min Zheng, Ping Rui, Juan Zhang, Feng-Xian Tong, Yong-Biao Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Yun Yu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.4How to use a DOI?
- VLBI; correlator; fringe search; MPI; lunar exploration
- The Chinese VLBI Network correlator has been successfully adopted in the China's lunar exploration project for probe tracking. However, due to the probe orbit maneuver, sometimes the error of the predicted VLBI time delay can be quite large. The correlator fringe search module needs new methods to tackle the multi-processors environment parallel problem and to keep the real-time ability. This paper presents a high-speed parallel fringe search algorithm for the VLBI software correlator working on the cutting-edge computer cluster. Guided by the fringe search module, CVN software correlator accomplished the real-time data correlation and supported the first Chinese lunar surface soft landing in CE-3 mission.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yun Yu AU - Wei-Min Zheng AU - Ping Rui AU - Juan Zhang AU - Feng-Xian Tong AU - Yong-Biao Shi PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Parallel Fringe Search Algorithm for VLBI Software Correlator Based on Computer Cluster BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.4 ID - Yu2016/11 ER -