Design and Implementation of Client Side at Application Layer of Internet of Things
- Zong-Jing Zhao, Jing-Jing Yang, Su-Jing Ma, Xiao Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Zong-Jing Zhao
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.3How to use a DOI?
- iot; smart home; application layer
- This paper designs the client side of application layer of IoT-based smart home system. Firstly, it brings forward IoT overall structure; then it compares the three short distance transmission modes of ZigBee, WIFI and Bluetooth and chooses WIFI transmission; finally it analyzes the process of connecting to server side and process of server side communication and verifies the feasibility of the plan by experiment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zong-Jing Zhao AU - Jing-Jing Yang AU - Su-Jing Ma AU - Xiao Zhang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Design and Implementation of Client Side at Application Layer of Internet of Things BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.3 ID - Zhao2016/11 ER -