Study on IR Bright Temperature with NOAA Data in Shanghai
- Jun-Juan Zhao, Meng Yuan, Yan-Li Guo, Cheng-Fan Li, Yin-Jing Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Jun-Juan Zhao
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.12How to use a DOI?
- remote sensing; NOAA; thermal infrared brightness temperature; seismic precursory
- Infrared brightness temperature is a key index in the field of seismic precursory. However, it isn't received the attention of the professional field because of the limitations of data sources. With the development of remote sensing technology, more and more thermal infrared remote sensing data is obtained. In the paper, in order to study a new method of seismic precursory, we use AVHRR from NOAA satellite to compute Ten-day background field of brightness temperature in Shanghai area
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun-Juan Zhao AU - Meng Yuan AU - Yan-Li Guo AU - Cheng-Fan Li AU - Yin-Jing Yuan PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Study on IR Bright Temperature with NOAA Data in Shanghai BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.12 ID - Zhao2016/11 ER -