Use Genetic Algorithm to Sliding Mode Control of Active Power Filters
- Jian Wang, Jian-Ping Sheng, Rui-Qi Gong, Shi-Yun Jin, Ye-Hua Xie
- Corresponding Author
- Jian Wang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.13How to use a DOI?
- sliding mode control; active power filter; genetic algorithm; parameter optimization; robustness
- In order to improve the defect of active power filter (APF) based on the sliding mode control (SMC), which will be always chattering at high frequencies, we proposed to take genetic algorithm into the optimization of controller parameters. And at the same time, the theoretical basis for the design of the controller is also improved. In this paper, we made a brief introduction of the working principle of three-phase three-wire active power filter and current construction of the sliding mode variable structure controller, which due to a certain amount of error caused by compensating current and reference current. Though the process of the optimization based on genetic algorithm of controller parameters given in details, we got the explicit values of the controller parameters. The simulation for control and optimization of traditional PI sliding mode control shows that the sliding mode control algorithm proposed has fast response speed. It's simple, but has a better jitter-suppression and strong robustness, which is also the aim of optimization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian Wang AU - Jian-Ping Sheng AU - Rui-Qi Gong AU - Shi-Yun Jin AU - Ye-Hua Xie PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Use Genetic Algorithm to Sliding Mode Control of Active Power Filters BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.13 ID - Wang2016/11 ER -