Study of Isohyets Generation Algorithm and Its Modification
- Mei-Ling Yin, Jian-Xun Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Mei-Ling Yin
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.17How to use a DOI?
- isohyets; triangulation; mesh; contours
- Generally speaking, isohyets need to be generated through triangulated mesh, linear interpolation, search contours. Triangulated mesh is the key step, it is especially critical to improve its efficiency and reduce its time complexity, and its prevalent two generation algorithms are divide-conquer and incremental insertion algorithms, after study on the compound algorithm which is based the two mentioned ones. In this paper, we posed a high-efficiency-compound algorithm, by searching boundary before the triangulation mesh, and by reducing the number of the nearest neighbor points in the triangulation, we can determine whether the angle is the maximum. This thesis improves on the common algorithm, and the algorithm is implemented in the analysis of rainfall in Gongan County, Hubei Province. We can reduce the complexity of computation, and improve the efficiency of the isohyets generation algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mei-Ling Yin AU - Jian-Xun Chen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Study of Isohyets Generation Algorithm and Its Modification BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.17 ID - Yin2016/11 ER -