Research on Informatization Construction of the New Generation "wisdom water network" Based on "Water Profile"
- Hong-Zhi Kuai, Hong-Xia Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Hong-Zhi Kuai
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.18How to use a DOI?
- wisdom water network; big data; cloud technology; wisdom water profile; semantic web
- At present, with the rapid development of the new generation information and communication technology, the development of the global intelligent water network has been from the theory to reality, and the operation efficiency of water resources has been greatly improved. Wisdom Water Network is a new generation "man - water" interaction idea on the basis of the intelligent water network. We use scientific monitoring and management methods through the Internet of things, the Internet, sensor networks, cloud computing, big data and other advanced technologies and ideas to improve the intelligent interactive ability of water network, so as to promote the coordinated development of water ecology, water environment and water resources. This paper mainly discusses the basic concept of big data wisdom water network, the present status of water network big data and the overall structure of wisdom water network and its related technologies. In order to realize the "wisdom" characteristics of the new generation water internet, we creatively put forward the "Wisdom Water Profile" model, and finally built an omnidirectional, multi-level and three-dimensional interactive wisdom water network decision service platform. Theoretically, it has certain reference value for the informatization construction of water network in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hong-Zhi Kuai AU - Hong-Xia Xu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Research on Informatization Construction of the New Generation "wisdom water network" Based on "Water Profile" BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.18 ID - Kuai2016/11 ER -