The Approach of Micro-blog Explosive Events Detection and Analysis in Real-time
- Ying-Ying She, Qian Wang, Xiao-Yu Zhang, Wen-Yong Zheng, Yao Fu, Qing-Qiang Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Ying-Ying She
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.30How to use a DOI?
- component;social media analysis;micro-blog event detection; micro-blog explosion evaluation
- Social network is an important platform for gathering social focus information. Explosive events from micro-blog can be used in the analysis and decision making in government monitoring, social phenomena research and other aspects. In this paper, we proposed an approach to detect and analysis explosive events from micro-blog in real-time. Our approach greatly improves the efficiency of explosive event tracking and analysis. It provides complete solution for social media event discovery. The experimental results show that the detection, tracking and analysis algorithms in the whole Micro-blog event detection process can efficiently improve the result of social media analysis in real-time.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying-Ying She AU - Qian Wang AU - Xiao-Yu Zhang AU - Wen-Yong Zheng AU - Yao Fu AU - Qing-Qiang Wu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - The Approach of Micro-blog Explosive Events Detection and Analysis in Real-time BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.30 ID - She2016/11 ER -