Inconsistent Neighborhoods and Relevant Properties in Neighborhood Rough Set Models
- Shu-Jiao Liao, Qing-Xin Zhu, Rui Liang, Xin-Zheng Niu
- Corresponding Author
- Shu-Jiao Liao
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.29How to use a DOI?
- Inconsistent neighborhood, rough set, lower and upper approximations, positive region, reduct.
- Rough set theory is an important branch of data mining and machine learning, among which neighborhood rough set is presented to deal with numerical data and hybrid data. In this paper, we propose a new concept called inconsistent neighborhood, and explore the relations between it and the existing notions in neighborhood rough set models. Some interesting properties are obtained accordingly. These properties can generate some new solutions to compute the quantities in neighborhood rough set, which are often more direct and more quick to obtain the results than the previous solutions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shu-Jiao Liao AU - Qing-Xin Zhu AU - Rui Liang AU - Xin-Zheng Niu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Inconsistent Neighborhoods and Relevant Properties in Neighborhood Rough Set Models BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.29 ID - Liao2016/11 ER -